It’s more than just beautiful smiles…
At BRAYCES we have proudly served south jersey for over 43 years and look forward to serving it for many years to come.
It is our mission to create self-confidence, inspire hope, and change the lives of children in our community in a dramatic way. The gift of a smile can do all this for a deserving, under-served individual who, in turn, can use this gift to better themselves and our community.
BRAYCES Scholarships is a charitable program that focuses on giving back to our local community of families that may not be able to afford orthodontic treatment. Scholarships are limited and based on financial and orthodontic needs. A selection committee of local leaders will carefully review each and every application. There is no cost to those chosen to receive a BRAYCES Scholarship.
- 18 years or younger
- Reside in South Jersey
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school
- Family income of no more than (200%) of the federal poverty level.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow a treatment plan contract
- Be willing to “pay it forward” by completing 40 hours of community service during treatment
- Submit 1 positive letter of recommendation from community leaders, teachers, coaches, etc.
- Submit 2 photos – 1 smiling headshot and 1 close-up of teeth with gums pulled back
- Click here to download application
Dr. Bray & Dr. Tarby are very proud that they have been able to provide oral health presentations in many schools in the Atlantic and Cape may county area. Oral health is such an important part to overall health and with 25 years experience as a dental hygienist and a Master in Science in Health Education, one of our staff has developed and implemented these programs to enhance the New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards for Comprehensive Health.
We offer individual classroom presentations as well as group assemblies. The individual classroom format has been extremely popular; these can be scheduled during a timeframe when dental health will be covered by the teacher. We are offering our programs during the entire school year, not just one month.
Our School Health Coordinator is Stephanie. Programs may be scheduled by calling 609-272-9237 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org