BRAYCES Scholarships is a charitable program that focuses on giving back to our local community of families that may not be able to afford orthodontic treatment. Scholarships are limited and based on financial and orthodontic needs. A selection committee of local leaders will carefully review each and every application. There is no cost to those chosen to receive a BRAYCES Scholarship.
It is our mission to create self-confidence, inspire hope, and change the lives of children in our community in a dramatic way. The gift of a smile can do all this for a deserving, under-served individual who, in turn, can use this gift to better themselves and our community.
- 18 years or younger
- Reside in South Jersey
- Have a functional and/or aesthetic need for braces
- Currently be enrolled in school
- Family income of no more than (200%) of the federal poverty level.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Follow a treatment plan contract
- Be willing to “pay it forward” by completing 40 hours of community service during treatment
- Submit 1 positive letter of recommendation from community leaders, teachers, coaches, etc.
- Submit 2 photos – 1 smiling headshot and 1 close-up of teeth with gums pulled back
- Fill out the entire application (print & mail)
- Submit 1 letter of recommendation
- Submit 2 Photos
Return the completed application to
P.O. Box 446
Somers Point, NJ 08244
Phone: 877-272-9237 or 877-BRAYCES